Friday, June 25, 2004


After encouraging Coors to drop out of the race, I went across the street to the Denver Press Club. Talked with Jean Toole, who with my old neighbor Lyle Lindesmith discovered and developed John Love as a candidate for Governor. Jean and I discussed putting together a recognition dinner for Lindesmith this fall, before he introduced me to Che' Rippinger, the new Administrative Assistant to Ed Otte at the Colorado Press Association. Check out her very funny writing and cartoons on www.datingandhandgrenades.com.

1 comment:

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!