Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm reading Billy Graham's new book, The Path. I like and agree with nearly everything he says, and I can almost hear his voice as I read. When he was in Denver for a Crusade I took each of our 4 kids on 4 separate nights, we always found a close parking space and two seats right up front, dispite Mile High Stadium being packed by the time we got there each night.

The title is The Journey-- How to Live by Faith in an Uncertain World. On the back cover Billy says, "May God bless you as you read this book, and teach you through its pages how you, too, can live by faith in an uncertains world."

Reading it right now is helping me a lot. It's in all the book stores and libraries right now, and on Amazon

If you want, I'll send you a copy, just email me your name and mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!