Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

On this day in 1965 President Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and the Beatles released their album "Help" with this title song: Help, I need somebody,Help, not just anybody,Help, you know I need someone, help.When I was younger, so much younger than today,I never needed anybody's help in any way.But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.Help me if you can, I'm feeling downAnd I do appreciate you being round.Help me, get my feet back on the ground,Won't you please, please help me? http://www.lyrics007.com/The%20Beatles%20Lyrics/Help!%20Lyrics.html I was still trying to make up my mind whether to go to the University of Pugett Sound or Cornell College, taking Economics 101 at the University of Colorado, and working as a lifeguard and swim team coach at Cherry Knolls Swim Club working for my high school football coaches Don Day and Gene Wirtz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!