Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Denver voters need to fill out their ballots on 1A and return them by
January 30 to one of the locations listed on the ballot.


I'll be voting yes, because I think the change is an important first step
towards better elections in Colorado. The Rocky Mountain News agrees:
Paste and copy to your browser: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/editorials/article/0,2777,DRMN_23964_5299158,00.html

Here's my letter to the Denver Post refuting the lies that are being told
by political insiders, the power elite who want to maintain the status quo:
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_5063070

I understand the mayor is very upset that it looks like 1A has a good chance of passing, it will greatly undermine his powers to have an elected rather than appointed clerk & recorder on his cabinet & running the elections. Bad for Mayor J-Hic, good for the grassroots in my opinion.

Please vote if you haven't already and encourage your Denver friends to do the
same by forwarding this email along. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!