Tuesday, February 06, 2007





Mary Smith and Joe Shoemaker are running for Denver GOP Chair, we will vote next Thursday. www.denvergop.org

I've met with them each individually and they were together with us at the New Denver Republican Meetup http://republican.meetup.com/511

Joe is a real nuts & bolts grassroots organizer. Mary is very up on technology, working with the media and fundraising. I hope there is a way we can keep them both as leaders of the Denver GOP. We have Co-Captains for Districts, why not Co-Chair for the County?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!