Saturday, April 07, 2007

Did you see my comment this morning's Rocky Mountain News?:
http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/denver/letters/2007/04/the_rocky_18.html

Ballots being mailed out this week in Denver,
only thing I can see in the paper this morning
is an endorsement of 1A and a mention of the
1931 Mayors race.

Have you thought about running for Mayor?
My barber says he is, and he expects to get
400 or so votes. If we can get 100 or so like
him, we can at least get Mayor J-Hic's attention,
maybe force a run-off election with the top vote-
getter and beat him!

Would you attend a news conference next Tueday
to announce an Anyone but J-Hic campaign?

I'm going to make a final decision at the New Denver
Republican Meetup. Join us! Get location and
RSVP at http://republican.meetup.com/511

Forward this email along to your friends who care
about Denver!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!