Saturday, June 09, 2007



I just met with Rudy Giuliani www.joinrudy2008.com at Bonnie Brae ice cream. Right now I'm committed to Fred Thompson, but that could change if he doesn't get the horse out of the chute soon.

I liked the fact that Rudy spoke very favorably about President Bush and the surge in Iraq. He is very personable, capable, knowledgable, and would be a great GOP candidate in nearly every respect. I suggested to him that he take into consideration what an important issue Pro Life is to nearly all of the GOP base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!