Monday, September 03, 2007

The first Labor Day holiday was celebrated on Tuesday, September 5, 1882, in New York City, in accordance with the plans of the Central Labor Union. The Central Labor Union held its second Labor Day holiday just a year later, on September 5, 1883.

Maybe what we really need in this country is an entrepreneur/ small business day. Why isn't the Small Business Administration working on that?

I'm in Houston, Texas visiting my wonderful daughter and son-in-law (who are expecting twins, their first!) and picking up my other wonderful daughter who is going to Olympia, Washington to start graduate school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!