Saturday, October 27, 2007

On this day in 1964, Ronald Reagan launched his political career with "A Time for Choosing"

You and I are told increasingly that we have to choose between a left or right, but I would like to suggest that there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down -- up to man's age-old dream, the ultimate in Individual freedom consistent with law and order -- or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism.

What Regan called "ant heap of totalitarianism" is what I call Borg (see below)

Do we need a grassroots lobby for the common man to fight Borg at it's constant push for higher taxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!