Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Statesman Newspaper made my letter to editor into a half-page advertisement against A thru I, be sure to pick up a copy this week. Thanks, Jody!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just sent these items to the Associated Press, Dan tells me the first will run in their day book, the 2nd is too general and won't be listed yet.

Oct 26, 2 p.m. IDEA Café_ Entrepreneur and community activist John Wren will discuss his no-cost campaign to defeat Denver’s tax/bond A thru I proposals, and Matthew Wartell will tell how he started his business ML Wartell & Associates. Free to people who are starting a new career, a new project, a new business, or a new campaign. Startup experience is shared and there is brainstorming.

Location: Panera Bread, 1350 Grant St., Denver, in the community room.

Contacts: John Wren (720)495-4949
Matthew Wartell (303)759-1596

Oct 26, 4 p.m. DENVER GRASSROOTS RALLY_ Community activist John Wren will discuss why he is starting this new, free weekly networking meeting for people with passion who want to make a difference. Everyone is invited to share what is on their mind at an open microphone; it’s like a poetry reading for politics. Sign-ups to speak open at 3:30 p.m.

Location: Panera Bread, 1350 Grant St., Denver, in the community room.

Contacts: John Wren (720)495-4949





If you'd be willing to speak at either of these meetings on future Friday's (IDEA Cafe, share your startup experience; at the Denver Grassroots Rally share on a political issue or candidate) let me know and I'll list you as the featured speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!