Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tomorrow at the Denver Grassroots Rally, I'm going to announce a new contest for people who want to write about the Colorado Caucus, our system for finding good candidates and getting them elected.

Click here: Colorado Caucus Contest News Release

I'll be making the announcement at 4 pm, Panera Bread, 13th & Grant near the Capitol. Join us if you can! RSVP at http://cocacop.meetup.com/2

And consider writing something to help others learn about our wonderful neighborhood system. Every 2 years it gives us the opportunity for a state-wide civics lesson. School is now in session, will you be the teacher?

We'd like to recognize you for your effort with a letter to the editor, op-ed, special web-site or blog, or just web-site or blog postings, pamphlet, etc. on Ben Franklin's Birthday January 17. If you have any questions, give me a call, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!