Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Friday, December 07, 2007

On this date in: 1787 - Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the US Constitution; 1941 - World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor - The Imperial Japanese Navy attacks the US Pacific Fleet and its defending Army Air Forces and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; 1963 - Instant replay is used for the first time in a Army-Navy game; 1988 - Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist।

I haven’t posted here in the last few days, because I wasn’t quite sure how to say this। I’m still not sure, but I need to say something so here it is: Wednesday, with much regret, I changed my party registration from Republican to Democrat so I can participate in the February 5 Colorado Caucus as a Democrat. I have many reasons for doing this, the main one being that a Republican in Denver has no political voice. We’ll see… Watch here for more details about how it goes. Maybe Pearl Harbor Day is the right time to announce this.

New research shows the American workforce is steadily becoming less educated just when better and more diverse educational opportunities are essential for our labor force to maintain its justifiably famous productivity, flexibility and ingenuity।

Researchers speculate that unless the United States makes critical adjustments now to its national human capital investment strategies, our education attainment levels will stagnate and future economic growth will slow।

How about encouraging workers to join or start a Franklin Circle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!