Saturday, January 26, 2008

Last night 9News story on the upcoming February 5 Colorado Caucus:
http://www.9news.com/video/player.aspx?aid=47434&bw=

And now this morning a story about the Colorado Caucus in the Rocky Mountain News!
Will wonders never cease? http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/jan/26/ah-theres-nothing-like-memories-of-caucuses-pastI posted this comment:

I learned about the Colorado Caucus from my neighbor Lyle Lindesmith, who earned his living selling office supplies and taught thousands of us about our wonderful Colorado neighborhood system for nominating to the primary ballot. He taught me to love the system, what he believed was the best hope for the average, common person to serve in elected public office.

We became friends after I knocked on his door distributing literature, and I helped him put on what I think were the last two sessions he ever held of his Action Class in Practical Politics. A neighborhood activist named Jeanne Faatz attended one of those sessions, who writes about how she applied that information in this column. Thanks for the good memories, Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!