Sunday, November 16, 2008

Looks like my comment is up on the Denver Post Online now.

I'd sent this email to them right after posting my complaint here this morning:

I just had another problem getting my comment posted on your online edition. You can see what I was doing looking it on www.JohnWren.com today (Nov 16).

It would make your online edition much more interesting if comments like this one of mine, a grassroots gathering of people relevant to the item in the paper, be posted. What is your policy on this?

John Wren
Organizer, Denver Speakers Corner http://cocacop.meetup.com/2
960 Grant St.
Denver, CO 80203
(303)861-1447


I'll post their response, if I get one, as to what the Denver Post policy is on posting meeting announcements that are directed at the topic of news articles and editorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!