Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Josh attended the Denver IDEA Cafe for the first time last Friday. He just sent me this email. When I asked via return email if it was OK to share it with you, he said sure, so here it is:

John-

Thanks again for hosting the Idea Café. There should be at least one of those in every city as far as I’m concerned. And thanks also for inviting me to join the Speaker’s Corner. I’m looking forward to participating one of these days. I couldn’t remember if you were interested in coming to Tuggl’s Community Managers event on Wednesday night or not, but here is the info nonetheless: http://www.centerd.com/events/?id=p/1/3111EBE753E974D34B470416A9EAE91F/I/2521746877035127499

Keep in touch, John. You’re really working on some novel and important things.

Best,

---
josh clauss
communications guy
tuggl.com

719.641.5126
josh@tuggl.com
http://www.tuggl.com/

I'll be at Josh's event Wednesday, I just RSVPd using the above link. How about you?

We are hoping for a very special speaker at the Denver IDEA Cafe this Friday, watch for an announcement here tomorrow. RSVP now if you want to be sure to have a seat, last week we had to cut off at 27, the capacity of the room. RSVP for this Friday's (Dec 19) at http://ideacafe.meetup.com/1

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    John,
    You are doing a great service for the Denver area business community.
    The power of these groups can be amazing.
    I wrote the only book dedicated to the subject of peer advisory boards.
    It is called: CRITICAL MASS: The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO PEER GROUPS and it is available on Amazon.com

    Sincerely
    Richard Franzi

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!