Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I just sent out this email to a few hundred of
my closest friends. If it missed you, hope you'll
join DSF, then forward this along! Thanks! John

((Would you do me a favor & forward this to
your favorite CPA, lawyer and/or consultant?
Thanks! John))

Dear Friend,

As you know, my passion is to help people as they start a new career, campaign or new business.

For over 10 years my little book on startup, Daring Mighty Things, and my Denver IDEA Cafe startup workshop have helped hundreds, if not thousands, start down a new path.

Now I'm building on this experience and creating the new Denver Startup Forum, a vehicle for you to enhance your own independent learning by being in a community of practice focused on business creativity with people who are interested in startup and taking their business to the next level.

And, it’s free!

Here's how you can help yourself and others start and grow to the next level:

1) Please join today yourself and see how this unique learning community focused on business creativity will help you learn what you need to know, when you need to learn it, and have fun in the process! Join at http://denverstartupforum.ning.com/.

2) Please forward this email to someone else who might be interested. The Denver Startup Forum is open to entrepreneurs, owners, creative managers, and their advisers(CPAs, lawyers, consultants, and teachers)

It's my intention to make this a valuable resource for me, you, and others when we are at a turning point in our lives. Thanks for your help in this important effort!

Sincerely,

John

John S. Wren, MBA+
This life is short, let's get started!
www.JohnWren.com
(303)861-1447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!