Friday, February 06, 2009

I've just posted a video and an audio recording of Joe Sabah on the Denver Startup Forum. http://DenverStartupForum.ning.com On the online "Forum" there I just posted this question for Joe:

Joe: You recently had a stroke. How has that changed your thinking about business?

Joe is a stroke "thriver" not just survivor and a real inspiration. He shares with us how he's turned data into dollars, continuing to be a great service to people who want to get a better job, make a living from public speaking, or promote their product, service or cause on radio talk shows.

Watch the video, burn a CD from the audio and listen to it in your car, then pass the CD along to a friend who is struggling with finding a new direction with their work life, OK?

Another resource for people starting a new career, campaign, or new business is my weekly Denver IDEA Cafe. It's for people who aren't sure what they are going to do Monday morning. If that's you, join us! More info and RSVP at http://ideacafe.meetup.com/1

Finally, what do you think of the new Twitter Google gadget I'm using here now? Each morning a read several online newspapers, then post items that seem most helpful. If you see things I've missed, post them here as a comment or email me about them, OK?

This life is short, let's get started!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!