Friday, May 14, 2010

John Wren's INVICTUS is what I'm going to call my free, weekly email newsletter. It will link to the website for a different  book each week that has been important to me and that I believe will help you in business and life. To make sure you get the premier issue, Vol I Number 1 that will be sent out next week, enter your email address in the Community Room College box to the left.

Most people I've asked say they like the name Community Room College. But one wise old man said, "I don't like it, I never went to college, sounds like it's not for me." I'm going to brainstorm tag lines that could be used with the name to overcome that objection at the Denver IDEA Cafe, I'll let you know what we come up with. If you have a tag line you'd suggest, post it here as a comment, OK?

What do you think of this: "Practical Wisdom for Road Scholars."

2 comments:

  1. Learn more, faster, and have fun learning it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some of the suggestions from the brainstorming session:

    Talk to think.
    The new learning method.
    A degree in life.
    Connecting the dots.
    Have fun and make a difference.
    Neighbor to neighbor learning.
    Learning to make a difference.

    What's your idea?

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!