Thursday, May 13, 2010

Parry Burnap, Executive Director of Denver Bike Sharing www.denverbikesharing.org will be with us at the Denver IDEA Cafe, she'll be joined by Andy Duvall www.AndrewDuvall.org who will share about his decision to return to graduate school and his research there for Denver B-Cycle. I really hope this project takes off over the summer, it would be great to have a new network of bikes available to commuters, shoppers, and Denver tourists. I'll give you a complete report here about what they have to say about the project.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!