Thursday, August 12, 2010

The big winner Tuesday here in Colorado was our wonderful neighborhood caucus-assembly system for getting nominated to the primary ballot. Lots of people will be encouraged to get more involved with their local community and to get prepared for the 2012 Colorado Caucuses.

For more watch http://www.COCaucus.org now and after the elections in November, or call me about the Franklin Circle I'm organizing for serious citizens who really want to make a difference using the caucus-assembly system to get elected to public office or to help other good people get elected. Contact me at (303)861-1447, John@JohnWren.com, or attend the free, open Denver IDEA Cafe any Friday afternoon, for more about it see http://meetup.com/Denver-IDEA-Cafe

Together, Colorado citizens can use the 2012 Colorado Caucuses to break the strangle hold of the ruling class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!