Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tomorrow (Fri, Aug 27) attorney William F. Robinson III (in photo to left, with Denver historian Phil Goodstein who we hope will also be with us tomorrow with his new book about South Denver) will share how he started a fraternity, his law practice, and his new Center for Fraternal Advance at the Denver IDEA Cafe, 2 to 3:30 p.m. at Panera Bread, 13th & Grant here in Denver. Free and open to all. More info and optional RSVP at http://meetup.com/Denver-IDEA-Cafe

Bill was the adult sponsor of a high school leadership fraternity that had a big impact on me when I went to Thomas Jefferson High School here in Denver. He's been very active in fraternities at Princeton and the University of Denver, and he is very active in the Masonic order, what some call the best fraternity in the world, and the Knights of Pythias.

Bill knows more than anyone I know about voluntary mutual aid associations, and he's been a big supporter as we've worked towards getting Franklin Circles started here in Denver over the last 10 years or so. Hope you can join us, and please let your friends know about the meeting who might find it helpful. They will thank you, and so will I if you'll let me know what you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!