Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks to the Colorado Statesman Newspaper published my essay on "Real Recovery" that I posted below as a guest column, you can see their edited version at http://www.coloradostatesman.com/content/992289-real-recovery-after-year%3Fs-election-begins-with-these-five-basic-steps

Our new Small Business Chamber of Commerce Facebook Page is showing some growth, but not as much as I expected. You can see it, and I hope "Like" it, at http://Facebook.com/Small.Business.Chamber.

If you can see anything I'm doing wrong that might be keeping people from "Like"ing the page, please let me know.

Ken Wyble from the South Metro Chamber of Commerce will be our guest chair at the Denver IDEA Cafe on December 3 and 10. If all goes well, he'll help us start a 2nd session of the Denver IDEA Cafe in the South Metro Chamber Offices starting in late December or early January.

I'm still looking for a couple of more business owners, entrepreneurs, and creative managers for the new Franklin Circle Alpha Group, this will be the last peer advisory group that I will personally organize and facilitate. If you'd like more information about it, please let me know. Contact me at (303)861-1447 Monday or Tuesday morning, or email me at John@JohnWren.com.

Life's short, let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!