Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Twitter posts again this morning. This should start working, I'm going to keep it up for at least a few more days. Post your favorite business book in response to today's IWWCW "In What Ways Can We" questions: IWWCWbooks. See http://Twitter.com/IDEACafe

I'm sending out email later today. We have GREAT speaker at Denver IDEA Cafe this week, did you see the mention of our meeting in the Denver Post Tech Calendar yesterday in the print edition? RSVP now to make sure you have a seat at the brainstorming table (1st 12 to RSVP, others sit in the Peanut Gallery.) http://meetup.com/Denver-IDEA-Cafe



Snowed in, good day to clear my desk and get caught up. Good day for you and I to talk on the phone, call me at (303)861-1447. How may I be of service to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!