Monday, April 18, 2011

I just was on a No Labels leadership conference call, and then a long, long telephone call with Nancy Jacobson, one of the No Labels founders. They continue to be committed to calling out bullying and intimidation, which I continue to support. I’m trying to get them interested in including civic education as a part of their basic mission, and have recommended that they read the new book that just came out Why Iowa? and also Chris Phillips Socrates Café.

No Labels is planning a national convention that will include a Presidential debate this time next year, they seem very open to Denver as a possible location.

We are going to have a No Labels Meetup here in Denver on Sunday, May 1, 3 p.m. at Panera Bread, 13th & Grant Street. More info and optional RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/nolabels/Denver-CO/84080/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!