Sunday, March 31, 2013

What's next?

Big news on The Startup Show tomorrow, 4 to 5 pm see link here then, or see our Facebook Page now http://Facebook.com/SmallBizStartup

I've taken this week to ask God for direction, to see what's next in my decades long effort to strengthen the grassroots, the voice of the common person, in business and politics:

1) My non-political Small Business Chamber of Commerce and the effort to help local chambers start IDEA Cafe Startup Workshops and Franklin Circle Peer Advisory Groups, 2) the Colorado Political Committee ReferendumOrRecall.org.

A good friend told me long ago, "if you chase a rabbit you'll catch a rabbit, if you chase two rabbits you won't catch a rabbit. For years I've been trying to herd rabbits.

I hope you'll listen tomorrow (Mon, Apr 1) live via a link right here 4 to 5 pm, or to a tape of the show anytime after that here or on our Facebook Page http://Facebook.com/SmallBizStartup, where you can listen to a tape of last week's show with Doug Root (Tony Gallegos listened, emailed me "I really liked it.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!