Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc. http://www.SmallBizChamber.org  cooperates with local chamber of commerce leaders, community newspapers, and others to create IDEA Cafe Startup Workshops and Franklin Circle Peer Advisory Groups.

People ask me why I'm doing this. See my explanation on our Meetup site, and while you are there RSVP for an upcoming meeting here in Denver or online this afternoon or any Tuesday afternoon at 4 p.m. Mountain (6 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m. Pacific), they are free now, as they have been for nearly 20 years as I've learned more, clarified my thinking, and looked for direction, but the meeting this afternoon may be our last free online session. Why have I been working on this for nearly 20 years? See http://Meetup.com/Small-Biz-Chamber , and join us this afternoon at 4 p.m. for our Google+ Hangout meeting. Free. Today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!