Sunday, September 29, 2013

Start! It's only too late if we don't start now!

Out of work? Hate your job? Bored with your life? There is help. This life is short, but it's only too late if you don't start NOW!

Don't worry about a purpose, getting a better education, or having money or connection. Do the little you can today, trust that with God's help it's enough ! Repeat tomorrow. 

My suggestion: 1) right now pray, in what ever way you want, "God please help!" Is good prayer 2) email http://www.eparachute.com/ for this info and/or go to your local book store and read the new 2014, not 2013, or 2012 What Color is Your Parachute It changed in a big, big way in 2012, but some of the best new material was left out of 2013. 3) Call someone TODAY and tell what your doing, set a time to get together face to face, at that meeting commit to regular meetings.

If you are desperate enough, or if any of this is unclear, you are welcome to call me, but only if you do it right now. Start ! There is never a charge for phone calls or anything else unless you've paid me in advance, so you are never surprised by a bill. If I can help you I'll work with you regardless of your ability to pay. Right now, while it's on your mind, call me at (303)861-1447, if you get my voice mail leave a complete message in the confidential voice mail box. Let's get started! 

When you can, would you please contribute to me so I can continue to help co-create a Good Living for clients regardless of their ability to pay. Contribute online using the above link, or mail your check to John Wren, 960 Grant St. #727, Denver, CO 80203. If you have any questions, or if you have the name and phone number of someone you'd like me to contact, you can call me now at (303)861-1447, if you get my voice mail leave a complete message in the confidential voice mail box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!