Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Startup Show iDea Develop Alternatives Tuesday

Each Tuesday here on The Startup Show we talk about what to do after the 1st A-ha!, after you've been inspired with the thought of a new business, project, campaign, or career. IDEA is our four-step process, after nearly 2 decades of use, I've never found a better model for creative thinking, if you have one let me know. We are also going to talk about the Wall Street Journal's CEO Forum online today, you can see the video's of two of the speakers, Gov Chris Christie and President Obama below, I'll use them as an excuse to talk about some of my thoughts on education as a business opportunity today. I'd be very interested in your comments here below or call me any time (303)861-1447. In Denver? Join one or both of our self-directed learning groups this Friday, the Denver IDEA Salon and the Denver IDEA Cafe, more info and RSVP at http://Meetup.com/Small-Biz-Chamber If you'd like to start a group with your local chamber or other group, give me a call (303)861-1447

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!