Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Help with practical spirituality for active people.

Let me share with you a web site that I have found helpful and I think you would too.

This Weekly Guide for Daily Prayer offers a simple overview of the scriptures of the whole week and then some help for our praying and staying focused all week, in the midst of our busy lives. This is practical spirituality for active people. The address is:
This site is part of the Online Ministries of the Collaborative Ministry Office at Creighton University. They have Daily ReflectionsAn Online Retreat for Busy PeopleAudio Retreats, and much more. The home page address is:
Let me know if you find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!