Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Would you share your experience? Willing to be SME for SBCC? (Subject Matter Expert for Small Business Chamber of Commerce.)

I'm going to start doing more frequent broadcasts of SPECIAL EDITION The Startup Show. We are also going to start covering breaking news from time to time when it seems to have a big potential impact on startup and very small businesses.

If you'd be willing to be a contact for your local chamber of commerce and the new businesses opening up in your area, please contact me. Call John Wren (303)861-1447, you can leave a complete confidential message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!