Thursday, July 10, 2014

Starting in a new direction? Free startup workshops.

To: Anyone interested in startup. (Start of a new career, project or campaign, or new business.)

The name of the Friday meeting has been changed to Denver Capitol Hill IDEA Café.

I'll be using the IDEA Café tomorrow and next Friday to help me make decisions about further changes in my work, it would be great to have you with us.

Please take a minute to RSVP yes or no for tomorrow, ok? Click below:

Denver Capitol Hill IDEA Startup Café
Panera Bread, 13th & Grant St.
2 to 3:30 p.m. Free.
RSVP

Questions? Want to start a similar workshop in cooperation with your local chamber or other group? Call me at (303)861-1447, we could meet before or after the meeting tomorrow or next Friday.

PLEASE SHARE WITH ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED. THANKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!