Thursday, September 04, 2014

Wren College starts today. Teach for us?


I just now announced to start of Wren College. We will focus on the disciplines of adult self-directed learning and business startup.

If you have teaching experience and an understanding of adult self-directed learning, I'd like to talk with you. Also I'd like to talk with people who have teaching experience and who agree with my understanding of the business startup process, see my little book on Amazon.com, Daring Mighty Things. If you'd be interested in talking with me about teaching call me at (303)861-1447.

Look for more announcements soon, but for now you can join us on our primary website, join us for free until January 1, 2020, check it out:   http://www.SmallBizChamber.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!