Thursday, October 02, 2014

Spiritual Startup

Get started with the one day at a time way to get to your first customer in a new business or your first day on the job in a new career.

Resources for spiritual startup:

1. Put your own recovery first, practice your own program and/or religion.

2. Checkout http://Facebook.com/Small.Business.Chamber 

3.  Attend an IDEA Cafe Startup Workshop in Denver or online, then start one in cooperation with your local chamber or other group.

4.  Read my little booklet on startup, on Amazon.com search for Wren Daring Mighty Things. Then call me and let's talk about your situation, what you want, and how I might help you. Of course there is never a surprise charge, there is no cost to you until/unless we've negotiated a firm price for my service.

When you are ready, call (no emails please) and leave me a complete message, take as much time as you need, I'll get back to you within 24 hours. Call (303)861-1447 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!