Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Apple ID problem for you too?

I've been trying to get an Apple ID/password for weeks.

Becoming a critical problem. I have 26 app updates I can't make, a couple of new apps I'd like to download but can't because of this problem.

Just had very, very bad experience with their service tech on chat.

Keep getting run around. Very well could be that I've done something stupid like set up two accounts with them, now they are tangled up.

But whatever caused the problem, doesn't seem to me it should be this hard to fix.

Anyone else having a problem? Looks like there might be a few of you, traffic has picked up on www.JohnWren.com

Graph of Blogger page views

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!