Sunday, February 15, 2015

Learning Google+

I've been using Google products for years, have never really mastered them.

Just posted this on Google+ :

OK. I'm ready to admit that my being gun shy about Google+ is my own fault, I'm going to devote time to mastering it. And YouTube. And Blogger. I use them all, am master of none. Has anyone put together a series of video that would be good for me to start with? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I'm going to write about the experience on my (Blogger.com hosted) blog  http://www.JohnWren.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!