Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday, June 12

Dear friends,

I'm going to try something new with this Google form.

My hope is to find 10 or 12 people to meet with either here in Denver or via the Internet in a Franklin Circle.

One of Ben Franklin's keys to success he told us in his autobiography was a group he put together with his friends. To learn more about Franklin's group and suggestions about becoming part of such a group yourself Google "How to start a Franklin Circle."

If you'd like an invitation to a Franklin Circle I'm forming now, please complete the form below.


In a hurry right now? If you want, just respond with your name, phone number and when a good time for me to get in touch with you and I'll call you. We can complete the form on the telephone and I'll answer any questions you might have.

If you're interested, please take just a minute now to let me know via this simple form.

John Wren
(303)861-1447

Here's the questionnaire:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!