Socrates Cafe Online, each Tue, Fri, Sat, 1st. Sun, 6:30 pm Denver MDT (303)861-1447 Socrates Cafe Dialogue Groups: Watch1 Lead1 Start1. Meeting ID and password emailed to members 30 minutes before each meeting. For free membership write JohnScottWren@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 02, 2016

New! Office Hours 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesdays at 1881 Buchtel Blvd.

Want to drop by and say hello?

Starting this Tuesday you can do so from 2 to 4 p.m. on that one day with no appointment. Or of course call me anytime if you want to set an appointment to meet here at our world headquarters or somewhere else.

Any Tuesday just come to the front door on Buchtel, you'll see me right there or you'll see a note from me saying when I'll be back, it will be asap if I'm already talking with someone. 

So stop by next Tuesday or any Tuesday from 2 to 4 p.m. and let's talk. Light rail is the best way to get here, never any traffic delay, it is very fast, you can catch it at your nearest RTD Lightrail Station and park free.

Tuesdays bad for you? Call and we'll make an appointment for another time or place. I look forward to possibly being of help to you. Of course, as you'd expect there is never any charge unless we have a written agreement in advance.

John Wren,
Founder and President
Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
www.SmallBizChamber.org
1881 Buchtel Blvd., right at RTD's University of Denver Station.
(303)861-1447 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!