Saturday, November 26, 2016

Help Wanted

New! Amba$$adors for SBCC. You? 


Visit Meetups like the one below to represent SBCC and recruit guests for Startup Show for us. 


First rsvp for the Meetup (the one below or similar)  and cc me, then call and let me know what you have done.


Call if you have any questions. (303)861-1447 


Want to start right now? 


If you can go to this Meetup rsvp YES, cc: me, then call and let me know what you've done. Bonus when guest is on with us, possibly originating with you from the Meetup via Facebook live video. 


Amount of bonus, travel expenses negotiated AFTER you rsvp, so only rsvp for Meetups you WILL attend, whether you are representing SBCC and the Startup Show or not. Copy and paste into your browser bar: http://meetu.ps/e/CcNdG/9hR/a 


John S. Wren, MBA

Founder and President,

Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.

We help give more real help to startups.

SBCC Startup Method-- The Practices of:

Recover, Imagine, Think, and Learn; to

Start, Grow, and Flourish. Start now!

Call (303)861-1447 or cell (720)495-4949

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!