Thursday, December 22, 2016

What I did on the darkest day of the year.

Yesterday was winter solstice, the darkest day of the year.

I worked on the new Caucus Clubs idea all day, getting ready for the Startup Show tomorrow, maybe a media release today, and in the evening I finished 2 days of marathon viewing of The Man from the High Tower. Very dark movie, perfect fit for the dark day. A final scene with surprising Christ figure made the whole thing worthwhile, reminded me a lot of Field of Dreams, "Is this heaven?"

Got a letter you might find interesting, more about it on the new Grassroots Rules site, check it out at http://www.GrassrootsRules.us 

Days start getting longer today, sort of the start of spring.

Let's get started! If you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!