Monday, May 15, 2017

Prayer request.

 I'm currently registered Unaffiliated, I didn't vote for President Trump, but I do wish him well in the trip these next few days to visit world leaders concluding with Pope Francis at the Vatican in Rome.

Seems to me we should pull together as a country and pray for his success.

He will never be removed from office based on what we know now, and if there was more it would have come out by now. He will be our President for the next 3+ years, let's support him, but be very specific about any action that is objectionable while he is in that office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!