Monday, January 15, 2018

What if we took Martin Luther King's words seriously today?

Friends,

I just asked this question here on Facebook and I'd be very interested in your answer: what if we took some of the words of Martin Luther King seriously today? What would we do?

Hope you'll give us your thoughts on my top post and that you share this in a message with any one who might have interesting thoughts to share with us about this.

Happy MLK Day! I'll share my thoughts later this morning on www.JohnWren.com and I'll be taking into consideration any comments posted to my question on John S Wren before 10 a.m. mst this morning.

John Wren (720)495-4949

ps lunch today at 1 p.m. at Pete's University Park Cafe, Evans & University? www.SmallBizChamber.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!