Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Sir Christopher? Not even James Wren.

I've decided not to renew my subscription with Ancestory.com. After spending way too much time and money, this is what I now know about my dad's geneology:


Relationship between Joseph Wren & John Thomas Wren

Joseph Wren (1794 - 1854) 
2nd great-grandfather 

John Edgar Wren (1840 - 1910) 
son of Joseph Wren 


John Edgar Wren Jr. (1883 - 1932) 
son of John Edgar Wren 

John Edgar Wren (1924 - 1979) 
son of John Edgar Wren Jr. 

John Scott Wren MBA  (1947-     )
son of John Edgar Wren  Jr.

John Thomas Wren  (1976-     )
son of John Scott Wren.

I never met my grandfather, he died when pop was just 8,
and his dad had been gone a couple of years.

There is a path back to Sir Christopher Wren via Ancestory.com's
combined family trees.

Path destroyed with DNA tests.

Joseph Wren's father is said to have been Shadrack Wren, who's
father is James Wren, neighbor and friend of George Washington,
according to Ancestory.com combined family tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!