Tuesday, October 30, 2018

On this day, 1953

This is University Park Elementary School, I went to the 3rd grade on the 2nd floor. Not shown is the addition that had been built on and that survives today, this building is gone. Wooden floors, real black boards, a regulator clock.My first day was October 31, 1953, 65 years ago today.

This is the house mom and dad built, my bedroom was the dorm window in the middle of the house. 2305 S. Jackson St.




When we moved to Loveland Colorado in 1949 this was a house we rented. Some of my earliest memories.



                   
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!