Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Help! Please help me do Good Work!.

I'm looking for a Catholic priest and volunteers, a webmaster, board members, exec director.
Any suggestions? I just Tweeted this:

Our purpose is to restore Mass Flourishing by doing more Good Work ourselves, and helping others to do the same. For more watch Startup Show, live each morning at 10 Denver.

I'll talk about this on Startup Show today, I hope you'll watch. Live at 10 a.m. Denver Time, any time after that by recording. Click "Visit Group" on www.Facebook.com/Small.Business.Chamber and join us if you haven't already, it's fast and free.

Please share with any Catholic priest who you think might be willing to bless our work, ok? I wish Thomas Merton was still alive, I'd ask him.  Fr. James Martin? Fr. Richard Rohr? Or... ?

How may I be helpful to you?

John

John S. Wren, MBA+
Founder and President,
Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
Watch our Startup Show each morning, it's free:
"Visit Group" on www.Facebook.com/Small.Business.Chamber
Twitter: @JohnSWren or @IDEACafe

More about John Wren on www.JohnWren.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!