Friday, April 23, 2010

I just emailed this out to a few hundred of my closest friends:

((PLEASE forward to friends who might be interested, OK?
If you don't want emails like this from me each Friday,
return this with "cancel". If you'd like my personal help finding
your next great client or next good job, contact me at
John@JohnWren.com or (303)861-1447.))

Life's short, make today count!

1.  Denver Bcycle (read all about it in the Denver Post at http://www.denverpost.com/style/ci_14839372)  started yesterday. I helped introduce it at the University of Denver Driscoll Center. If you want to try a free day go to http://Denver.Bcycle.com, click on the "Join Denver B-cycle" link. On the registration page, enter this code: D27B37SOOLW. Then to unlock a bike at any B-station, go to the kiosk and swipe the credit card you used to register. This is either a genius idea or it will be a complete flop, what do you think? Questions? Call (303)825-3325

2.  Denver IDEA Cafe startup workshop meets from 2 to 3:30 p.m. each Friday at Panera Bread, 13th and Grant in Denver. More information and RSVP at http://Meetup.com/Denver-IDEA-Cafe or (303)861-1447.

Today, Apr 23: Civil engineer, entrepreneur and author of “The History of the Ferris Wheel,” Richard Weingardt www.richardweingardt.com, and entrepreneur and photographer Pete Lawlor www.PhotosByLawlor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!