Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Need money? Need contacts?

For information about the Rockies Venture Club's
Fall Finance Forum, see www.rockiesventureclub.org.
It is being held 1 p.m. Tuesday, November 14 here in Denver.

Four entrepreneurs will have their business plans critiqued
by venture capitalists; learn how to get money to take your
business to the next level.

I'll have a booth, looking for people who would like to be in our
next Franklin Circle. RVC's Forums are the best networking events
in Denver, in my opinion. Stop by and say hi.

Also, we still have a couple of seats open for the next Denver
IDEA Cafe Meetup. Please come if you want to learn more about
the startup process as you start a new project, a new business,
or a new career. Please don't come just to network.
http://ideacafe.meetup.com/1

Please let me know if you'd be interested in being part of the
new Franklin Circles that are now forming for entrepreneurs,
small business owners, and managers.

Please forward this page along to your friends or associates
who are starting a project, a new career, or a new business. They will
thank you, and so will I if you copy me when you forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!