Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Propoganda on the County of Denver and Mayor's web site: betterdenver.org gives J-Hic's view of the upcoming November Bond Election. Here are important facts for Denver voters:

- It will be an all mail in ballot, no polling places
- There are nine separate items, listed on the site
- The Mayor's Infrastructure Taskforce Recommended $25,000,000
- Total cost isover 20X the recommended amount, $526,600,000.
- There is a mounting outrage over the proposal:

Don't let the city bulldoze us poor homeowners into a monetary burden that will break us... if you mistrust them as much as I do, don't give them a penny, that way I'll be able to keep a roof over my head.
http://denver.yourhub.com/DenverSoutheast/Blogs/Life/My-Life/Mixed-Bag/Blog~341279.aspx

What do you think of this massive increase in goverment spending for Denver?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!