Friday, November 09, 2007

Pick up a copy of The Denver Daily News today (Fri, Nov 9). It has my letter to the
editor, but more importantly a front page article headlined: "Ritter eyes tax increase--Unsure what for." (!!!) Does this signal The Denver Daily News becoming our watchdog?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Denver Post's Politics West has picked up
yesterday's glorification of the A thru I cash grab.
An interesting dialog has developed about the difference
between a democracy and a republic, see the comments
at the end of the article, then post your thoughts:

Click on: "Sincere Hickenlooper's success" at:
http://www.politicswest.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we hear you now?

Join us this afternoon for the new Denver Grassroots Rally. Just listen in or get on the soap box for your 3 to 5 minutes. Just show up, or RSVP to get on the speakers list at http://cocacop.meetup.com/2

Please forward this along to your friends who care, OK? They will thank you, and so will I if you'll let me know what you've done.

A new Franklin Circle for business people who'd like to get involved in politics is now forming. Let me know if you'd like more information about it.

How may I help you?

Life is short, let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!