Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Worried about the financial crisis? Want to save money on your food budget?

Here are the 20 healthiest foods for under $1:
http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22107/52070-20-healthiest-foods--1/2

Yes, the Denver IDEA Cafe is meeting this Friday. Normally we take holiday weekends off, but we want to be available as so many people are looking for a new direction with their career. More info and RSVP at http://ideacafe.meetup.com/1 Especially welcome are the people who attended in the last year or so who'd like to let us know how they are doing now.

Do you want to start an IDEA Cafe at a time and place that would be better for you? I'll help. To find out more, send me contact me now or, better yet, attend this Friday and let's talk right after the meeting.

I'm starting something new for 2009: Friday Afternoon Chalk Talks. These will be 50 minute presentations by experts on various business topics. If you have a topic you'd like to present, send me an email with the topic and your qualifications.

Coming up January 8: The first meeting of your new Denver CPA and Lawyer Peer Group (we're dropping the word "advisory" as we add lawyers because of their fear of forming a client relationship with other members of the group during the learning sessions.) If you are a CPA or lawyer, or if you know a good CPA or lawyer, let me know if your interested and I'll have Mary give you a call.

Also forming: New Colorado CEOs Peer Advisory Group. This is for CEOs of businesses with 10 or more employees. Let me know if you or anyone you know would like more information.

I've adopted a new slogan: Ready to Serve. How may I be of service to you?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:21 AM

    Silicon India Magazine is one of the best digital magazine which covers topics regarding technologies used in the various industries in US and India. It unfolds the technology advancements in various industries with the help of insights from proficient CEOs and technologists.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!