Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I've set up a new blog for your new, free Small Business Chamber of Commerce. Everything having to do with it will now be posted there, except for the link to the left. The new address is http://www.sbccblog.com/. Check it out and let me know what you think, especially if you see me doing something stupid! :)

I'm starting the new, free SBCC as a one-man band, but intend to share leadership of it ASAP, probably after our first 2nd Saturday Big Event which I'll announce as soon as we have 1000 members on our new Facebook Group, see link on http://www.sbccblog.com/

After our first Big Event here in Denver, I want to use my time to start the next Big Event, probably in Seattle or Houston. If you are interested in being part of the Denver Committee, please let me know and I'll share more of the details with you. Contact me at JohnSWren@aol.com or (303)861-1447.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment or question here is very welcome! Or to keep it confidential email me at John@JohnWren.com After you post or send it is very helpful if you then call me at (303)861-1447 to make sure I take a look at your comment here or your email. Thanks!